As a Microsoft Certified Partner and Telstra SAAS partner we have the experience and skills to provide you with a business strength email solution, on premises or on-cloud including mail migration to Microsoft Hosted Exchange
Microsoft Hosted Exchange eliminates the need to replace or upgrade an expensive server just to run your company emails. Only Microsoft Hosted exchange comes with built-in cyber-Security features that remove viruses, malware, spam and even ransomware threats before they reach your mail file. Licensing starts at $5.60 per mailbox per month and you can vary numbers up and down easily as your business expands or contracts.
Our Microsoft Hosted Exchange e-mail solutions through Microsoft are the best money can buy, robust with 99.9% service availability and can be supplied as an email service only (Microsoft Hosted Exchange) or combined with the latest Microsoft Office software (Office 365 and Office 2016) Microsoft Hosted Exchange automatically updates email, calendar, and contacts across a range of compatible mobile devices including iPhone™,iPad, Android™ phones, BlackBerry® smartphones, Microsoft Windows Mobile®, and Windows® Phones and will work on any computer using Windows or Apple Operating Systems and mail software.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange comes with built-in cyber-Security features that remove viruses, malware, spam and even ransomware threats. (See below)
If you already own your own domain name, it can be hosted by Microsoft and the cost is included in the Microsoft Hosted Exchange or Microsoft Office 365 (Small Business Premium or Higher) subscriptions as detailed below.
If you do not own your own domain, let the IT Guys(WA) purchase and setup your custom domain for only $20 per year for a .com, .com.au. .net, .net.au, .org or .org.au and it can then be hosted on the Microsoft Hosted Exchange Service or on Microsoft Office 365 (Small Business Premium or Higher) for free.
If you already own Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2011 (for Mac) and do NOT wish to upgrade to the latest version (Microsoft Office 2016 or Microsoft Office 365) you have the option of continuing to use your current Microsoft Office software but having your emails hosted on Microsoft Hosted Exchange (instead of relying on your ISP or website) for only $5.60 per user per month.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange
Hosted by Microsoft
- Large 50 GB mailbox allowance per user share over primary and archive mailbox
- Advanced email features such as calendaring, contact, and task management as well as the latest capabilities including personal archiving, optional Conversation View, and MailTips
- Use your existing domain name to create professional email addresses powered by Microsoft® Exchange Online (for example, email@example.com)
- Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront® Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines
- Disaster recovery through continuously-replicated, geo-redundant data centres that are third-party certified to international standards
- Robust management tools that keep IT administrators in control of user permissions, distribution lists and security policies similar to a sophisticated on-premises deployment
- Access emails from many places via an internet connection through web-based Microsoft Office Outlook Web App – similar to Hotmail
- 24/7, IT-level support over the phone, the web or email
- 99.9% service availability with service credits if service levels are not met
- Mobile Access
- Access Microsoft® Exchange Online with automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts across a range of compatible mobile devices including iPhone™, Android™ phones, BlackBerry® smartphones, Microsoft Windows Mobile®, and Windows® Phones.
Keep your existing Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2011 plus your own domain name and hosting for only $70 per user per year.
Purchase Office 365 or Office 2016
Don’t have your own custom Domain?
Read our article here giving 6 Reasons why you should NOT conduct business using a Generic, Free or ISP based email address.
The IT Guys(WA) can purchase and setup your custom domain for only $15 per year for a .com, .com.au. .net, .net.au, .org or .org.au
Once you or your company has its own domain name, it will have to be “hosted”.
In order to receive and send emails, a server (located either on the internet or in your office) is required to host an email program such as Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Domino, Sendmail etc.
Bigger companies may elect to host their email server on their own servers on own premises.
Smaller companies often “rent” hosted mail services from a variety of sources.
Renting such services can cost hundreds of dollars per year whereas the cost of purchasing your own server and mail software will cost thousands of dollars and will need to maintained and replaced every 3 to 5 years.
The IT Guys can register a domain for as little as $20 per year plus setup costs and it can then be hosted on the Microsoft Hosted Exchange Service or on Microsoft Office 365 (Small Business Premium or Higher) for free.
The most difficult part of moving your mail to a new provider is the data migration. It is not a simple task and not to be attempted by the feint hearted. The IT Guys have performed this operation numerous times and understand the pitfalls thus making the you can contact us here and speak to one of our consultants.The work can be carried out remotely, our respective location is not an issue as long as you have a reliable Internet connection.
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us or call us out. You can contact us here or call:
The IT Guys are authorised Microsoft Partners and as such can supply and support all Microsoft Office Products