Antivirus Security Pro is a SCAM – Here is how to remove it.
Antivirus Security Pro is a fake security scanner which is designed to look like a real antivirus program and encourages the user to buy the full version by displaying false security alerts.
Antivirus Security Pro is designed specially to threat computer users and motivate them for buying full version of Antivirus Security pro which is just a bogus software. What actually happens is, you are browsing the web and suddenly you see that Antivirus Security Pro is scanning your computer! You don’t even know how this program got installed into your computer and but your computer is infected!
How to remove Antivirus Security Pro
1) Using a computer not affected by the virus, go to the Microsoft site and download “Windows Defender Offline” remembering to download the version that matches your operating system (you can find this out by going to Control Panel > System and Security > System and looking under “System Type“)
2) Burn the program to a CD or DVD
3) Restart your PC using the Windows Defender Offline media.
4) Perform a FULL Scan your PC for malicious and other potentially unwanted software.
5) Remove any malware that is found from your PC.
…. and be careful what you download in future 🙂
Related Posts and Articles
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: