Can I still use Office 2010?
What end of support means for you after October 13, 2020
- Microsoft will no longer provide technical support, bug fixes, or security fixes for Office 2010 vulnerabilities which may be subsequently reported or discovered. This includes security updates which can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- You’ll no longer receive Office 2010 software updates from Microsoft Update.
- You’ll no longer receive phone or chat technical support.
- No further updates to support content will be provided and most online help content will be retired.
- You’ll no longer be able to download Office 2010 from the Microsoft web site.
Microsoft Office – Which is the latest version?
Office 2021 is the current version of Microsoft Office, succeeding Office 2019, Office 2016 and Office 2013. It was released to general availability for Windows 10 and for macOS on September 24, 2018.
What is the difference between Office 2021 and Office 365?
In very simple terms.
- Office 2021 is an outright purchase for 1 PC or Mac and costs from A$169 per computer and is for customers who aren’t ready for the cloud, Office 2019 is on-premises version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher and lasts 3 to 5 years. There are 3 versions, Home & Student, Home & Business , Professional
- Office 365 is a monthly or annual subscription and costs as little as *A$22 per computer per year and can be installed on up to 5 computers (PC or Mac)
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please complete the form here before bringing your device or computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out by clicking here. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page