Cloud based PABX Systems from $24.95 per month
Businesses can reduce their telephone costs by up to 66% by replacing their current PABX system with a cloud based PABX.
Cloud based PABX systems allow businesses to cancel their telephone line rentals and ditch their old PABX systems and receive and make calls using their Internet Connection, all without losing their telephone numbers (including 1300 and 1800 numbers)
In addition, many optional extra features are available such as incoming call routing menu (“dial 1 for Sales, Dial 2 for Technical support” etc), voice mail, voicemail forwarding to email, time-based redirection, time-based custom messages.
Depending on the size of the system you need, choose from 2 to 16 lines plans.
Other Advantages of choosing the IT Guys to setup your Cloud based PABX
- Perth based company can configure, setup, install and assist in maintaining your telephone system.
- Our Cloud PABX provider is an Australian company and has Australian Technical support experts. No dealing with Philippine or Indian call centers.
- Choose from any model ip Phone handsets. We recommend Yealink handsets starting at $78 each or high end Ubiquiti ip phones.
- Setup an extension anywhere in the world you have an Internet Connection using your Australian Telephone Number, calls between extensions are free of charge.
- Using a “soft-phone” application on your iPhone or Android smart-phone, use your phone as an extension if you have an internet connection, calls between extensions are free of charge.
For a quote to purchase, setup and configure a cloud PABX system and handsets, please contact and ask to speak to Tim or John.
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call: