Computer Help & Support to Perth, (WA) and Western Australia
The IT Guys (WA) offer Computer Help and support services from our workshop, remote support or onsite support to Windows and Apple Computers and Networks with fully dual-qualified experts.
We offer support in a number of ways, listed in order of costs (cheapest first):
- Workshop Repair (Subiaco, Western Australia)
- Remote Support (Worldwide)
- Mobile/Onsite Repair (Perth Metropolitan area)
- Emergency 24/7 Callout Service (Perth Metropolitan area)
Break-Fix Ad-Hoc (Pay-As-You-Go) Support
If you have a simple one-off IT computer or IT related issue that requires resolving then you can simply do any of the following without any ongoing commitment:
- Call into our workshop in Subiaco and talk to a technician
Monday-Friday: 9AM to 5PM
Please lodge your job online before coming to the office.
Click here to complete our workshop submission form. Once completed attend the office with your device.
- Call us on 08 6118 2601 and speak to a technician or leave us a message on our answering service (24 hour service) or
- Send us an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your problem
All our technicians are fully qualified by Microsoft and Apple and very easy to speak to. They are West-Aussies born and bred or speak English as a first language.
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page