Fixing Wi-Fi problems relating to Mobile/Broadband Internet
Solutions for fixing Mobile/Broadband Internet
These are Wi-Fi problems relating to Mobile Broadband, Wi-Fi Internet, Cellular Internet, Mi-Fi, 3G/4G Internet which are all terms that describe accessing the Internet on a Computer, Phone or device using the same radio waves that mobile phones use.
There are a number of devices you can use to do this
Connecting to Internet via USB 3G/4G Dongle (widely available from all telecom companies such as Telstra, Optus, Dodo etc)
Connecting to Internet via 3G/4G MI-FI device (widely available from all telecom companies such as Telstra, Optus, Dodo etc) or using a Dongle with a Mobile Broadband Router.
Common problems and their solutions
- Sudden Loss of Wi-Fi signal – Telecomm problem, call the Telecomm Company
- Wi-Fi signal but not downlaoding – Billing problem, prepaid may have run out or bill not paid, contact Telecomm Company
- No lights appearing on USB Dongle – Dongle or USB port is broken – Replace USB Dongle
- No lights appearing on Mi-Fi or Mobile Broadband Router – Power Problem, check power leads, try in another outlet.
- Mi-Fi device cannot get a good connection to mobile tower – Check if Billing Problem.
In general refer all issues to the Telecomm company the service or device was purchased from.
Need expert help in fixing Internet & Wi-Fi Issues and live in Perth, Western Australia then call The IT Guys (WA) on 08 6365 5603
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call:
08 6118 2601Alternatively click on the Green “Support” button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and leave a message.For instant remote control support download and install our TeamViewer remote control software By Clicking Here and following the instructions found on this page