Got an Inkjet Printer? DO NOT buy any more refills until you’ve read this
If you have a colour inkjet printer you are paying between 13c to 49c per printed page and up to $250 for a new colour cartridge set, some only doing 150 pages.
By switching to a monochrome printer or MFP that comes down to only 6c per page.
Do you REALLY need to print in Colour?
Basic USB monochrome laser printers can be purchased from around $100. However, they wont work wirelessly, print from iPad and iPhone printing and they don’t come with *FREE delivery, ***FREE installation and the chance to have a cup of tea with an IT Guys Technician.
The IT Guys supply, economical HP monochrome printers and MFPs for residential customers as well as more expensive Kyocera Colour Laserjet Printers and Kyocera Colour Laserjet MFPs (Multi Function Printers).
If your a residential customer and have or personally know someone that has to renew their printer ink cartridges once or twice a year, then please forward this information to them and think twice before buying more refills..
Take a look at the following offerings…. and remember.
FREE Installation and setup***
(see terms and conditions below)
Monochrome Printers and MFP’s from HP
Mono Printer – HP Laserjet Pro M102w
- Add $40 for 3 Years 3 Business Day Onsite Exchange 9X5 Carepack
- Add $30 for 2 Years 3 Business Day Onsite Exchange 9X5 Carepack
Mono MFP (Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax) – HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw
- Add $65 for 4 Years 3 Business Day Onsite Exchange 9X5 Carepack
- Add $52 for 3 Years 3 Business Day Onsite Exchange 9X5 Carepack
- Add $34 for 2 Years 3 Business Day Onsite Exchange 9X5 Carepack
Monochrome Printers and MFP’s from Kyocera
Kyocera printers are industrial strength printers. but the range extends from Home-Based printers to industrial A3 copiers and plan printers.
Terms and Conditions
- *FREE Delivery – No charge for delivery within 15k radius of Subiaco, between 9.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday. Outside 15k or after hours please ask for quote.
- *** FREE Installation and setup – No charge for installation and setup within 15k radius of Subiaco. Appointments available between 9.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday. We allow for technician onsite for up to 30mins. More complicated installations caused by older/incompatible equipment, software or environment may be charged extra over 30 mins. If outside 15k or after hours, please ask for quote.
As Kyocera dealer, we can also supply the full range of the Colour Printer and MFP Range
To order, please contact the office and pay for your order over the phone by credit card.
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page