How to increase mobile network signal in home or office
Do you have to step outside your house or office before you can make or receive mobile phone calls?
There is a solution in Australia, its called VoWiFi (Wi-Fi Calling)
The solution uses your home or office wi-fi network to make phone calls when the phone cannot access the mobile phone tower (quite common in houses with metal roofs).
Am I eligible for Telstra Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi)?
To be eligible for Wi-Fi Calling, you need to:
- To be a Telstra Mobile Phone Customer
- Have a Telstra approved Wi-Fi Calling compatible device. (see below)
- Have VoLTE (i.e. 4G Voice Calls) enabled on your device.
- Ensure you have updated to the latest software.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Calling in your settings on your device.
See the full FAQ here
Find our more information here
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call: