IT Support Services to Perth, (WA) and Western Australia
The IT Guys (WA) offer Computer and IT (Information Technology) support services to local, interstate and International Businesses and Individuals on a Break-Fix Ad-Hoc (Pay-As-You-Go) or Contract basis to Windows, Apple and Hybrid IT environments with fully dual-qualified experts.
We offer support in a number of ways, listed in order of costs (cheapest first):
- Workshop Repair (Subiaco, Western Australia)
- Remote Support (Worldwide)
- Mobile/Onsite Repair (Perth Metropolitan area)
- Emergency 24/7 Callout Service (Perth Metropolitan area)
Break-Fix Ad-Hoc (Pay-As-You-Go) Support
If you have a simple one-off IT computer or IT related issue that requires resolving then you can simply do any of the following without any ongoing commitment:
- Call into our workshop in Subiaco and talk to a technician (M-F, 9-5, Sat 9-12) or
- Call us on 08 6365 5603 and speak to a technician or leave us a message on our answering service (24 hour service) or
- Send us an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your problem
All our technicians are fully qualified by Microsoft and Apple and very easy to speak to. They are West-Aussies born and bred or speak English as a first language.
We offer help-desk, remote and onsite IT support services to a large number of local SME’s on a sole-provider basis or as local support to their existing corporate, inter-state or international IT support department or third-party support specialist.
Support contracts are flxibly priced and can be on a monthly per-person, fixed price or schedule of rates basis.
If you would like us to quote you on such a service, please contact us and speak to one of our consultants.
We offer 3 contract support service level contracts. Bronze, Silver and Gold, starting from A$40 per person per month.
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call: