Service Desk Coordinator & Administration Assistant – Subiaco, Western Australia
Operating since 2013, Hybrid ICT is an experienced and steadily growing Managed Service Provider specialising in complete IT outsourcing solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our competitive advantage is gained through honest and straight forward technical service, delivered with an unrivalled understanding of our customers’ business operations.
We foster an organisational culture of fun, customer excellence, innovation, and knowledge, and actively encourage our staff to participate in creating an enjoyable and safe work environment. We value employee input and creativity and look forward to hearing your ideas and suggestions for making Hybrid ICT an even better place to work.
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time Administrative Assistant and Service Desk Coordinator to join our team. In this highly varied and fast paced role you will have an excellent opportunity to use your organisational and administrative skills to support our daily operations and service team.
What You’ll Do:
- Co-ordinate daily business activities to ensure organisational objectives are met.
- Assist clients with a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and care.
- Ensure clients requests are directed to the correct team member for attention.
- Answer and manage incoming phone calls.
- Recording keeping and data management.
- Manage company supplies including stationery and staff amenities.
- Process time billing, invoicing, and statements.
- Process creditor and debtor billing and bank account reconciliation.
- Inventory management and product ordering.
- Create, update and maintain company documentation and procedures.
- Contracts administration for hosting and managed service agreements.
- Liaise with customers to ensure customer satisfaction including after service follow-up.
- Assist with sales quoting of new computers and information technology equipment.
- Assist with Workplace Health and Safety compliance.
Service Desk Co-ordination
- Co-ordinate the service team to ensure jobs are allocated to maximise responsiveness and efficiency.
- Generate service tickets for clients calling our helpdesk.
- Book in incoming repair work and ensure it is accurately tagged for identification.
- Monitor all incoming service tickets and allocate to the appropriate technical resource.
- Manage the dispatch calendars of multiple technical staff to ensure calls are responded to within SLA timings.
- Re-schedule jobs as needed and liaise with clients to ensure they are updated of any change.
You Will Have:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a professional phone manner.
- An eye for detail and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- The ability to manage multiple team members calendars, including job scheduling and appointments.
- A current drivers license.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in basic bookkeeping including creditor and debtor maintenance.
What You’re Like:
- You’re awesome!
- You’re a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage tasks to completion
- You love to communicate and have excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communication
- You have a high attention to detail and accountability for your work
- You can work in a collaborative team environment and have a good sense of humour
- You dream about bringing order and efficiency to a team through planning and organisation.
- Understand the importance of managing expectations – you don’t leave your stakeholders hanging
- Love to learn and often find yourself trying to improve just about everything, all the time
- You’re efficient and keep a cool head under fire
We will support you and give you all the training and guidance you need to be as successful as you can be. To find out more about us, visit www.hybridict.com.au
If you experience any issues uploading your application, please send your CV and cover letter