macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Update
There is a new macOS update available for all you users of iMac, MacBook, Pro, Air and MacMini
If you’ve been experiencing email problems lately, it is worth installing.
10.13.1 fixes an issue when using Mac Mail (Mac’s built in mail program) accessing work emails using Microsoft Exchange.
Full details here https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT208177
About the macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Update
This update is recommended for all macOS High Sierra users.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Adds support for 70 new emoji, including food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more.
- Fixes a bug where Bluetooth appeared as unavailable during Apple Pay transactions.
- Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail.
- Fixes an issue where Spotlight does not accept keyboard input.
- Improves the reliability of SMB printing.
- Makes Touch ID preferences accessible while logged in as a mobile account on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Adds support for unlocking a FileVault-encrypted APFS volume using a recovery keychain file. For details, enter
man diskutilin Terminal.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call: