Many Microsoft Office 2010 users have recently been receiving “Unlicensed Product” error and requiring Re-Activation
There are two reasons for this:
- Your version of Office 2010 was never an “original” version or was only licences for one computer but has been installed on multiple computers.Unfortunately, back in the day it was commonplace for some technicians to sell and install a single corporate office licence on multiple computers. If this was the case and you cannot find your original version, you will have to purchase the latest Office 365 (see below)
- When you open a Office Professional Plus 2010 application, many features are disabled. This problem occurs when your Office Professional Plus subscription expires and the application becomes unlicensed.Additionally, you may experience one of the following symptoms:When you click “File” in the Office Professional Plus 2010 application, and then you click “Help“, you receive the following message: “Product Activation required“. In the title bar of the Office Professional Plus 2010 application, you receive the following message: “Unlicensed Product“After you sign in to activate Office Professional Plus 2010, you receive the following message: “No Subscription Found” in this case we suggest referring to this link:https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2390460/unlicensed-product-error-when-you-open-an-office-professional-plus-201
In Australia you can purchase Office 365 (which contains Onedrive and SharePoint) directly from The IT Guys at a discounted price compared to the Microsoft site by clicking on the following links.
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal Annual Subscription – A$83 per year (RRP A$99)
- Microsoft Office 365 Home Annual Subscription – A$110 per year (RRP A$129)
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 (for Mac or PC) A$177 inc GST (RRP A$199)
- Microsoft Office Home & Business 2019 (for PC or Mac) $A328 inc GST (RRP A$349)
- Microsoft Office Professional 2019 (for PC or Mac) $A585 inc GST (RRP A$639)
- Click here for prices in other countries outside Australia
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page