Renew Office 365 with the IT Guys and get a FREE Virus Scan and Health Check
Office 365 Subscribers in Western Australia get a FREE computer service and health check if they renew their Office Subscription through the IT Guys (WA)*
You will pay the IT Guys (WA) exactly the same fee as upgrading directly from Microsoft which is currently:
- A$ 89 for Office 365 Personal (installed on 1 PC or Mac) per year (inc GST) or
- A$ 119 for Office 365 Home (installed on up to 5 PC’s or Mac’s) per year (inc GST)
Included in the above prices is the renewal of the subscription, FREE virus scan, FREE OS check, FREE Hardware Check, and FREE Anti-Virus Check
If you are a business user we can also set you and your company up with the 365 Business versions of Office 365 and Microsoft Hosted Exchange.
- Office 365 Business from A$7.00 per user per month
- Office 365 Enterprise from A$5.60 per user per month
- Microsoft Exchange Online from A$2.80 per user per month
- Office 365 Pro Plus from A$ 19.14 per user per month
What is covered in the FREE computer service and health check
*To qualify for the FREE computer service and health check you will
- You must be an existing Microsoft Office 365 subscriber.
- You will need to make an appointment by phone of email to bring your computer, laptop, iMac or Macbook to our workshop in Subiaco and to leave it with us for a minimum 1 business day.
- Purchase a minimum 12 month renewal of Office 365 Personal, Home or higher through the IT Guys by Credit Card when dropping off the computer.
Charges NOT covered by the FREE Service and Health Check
- Cost to remove any found malware and computer viruses.
- Cost of supplying or installing Anti-Virus Software.
- Cost or repairing or updating OS (Operating System).
- Cost of repairing or replacing any computer hardware (RAM, HDD etc).
- Additional cost in updating Office subscription caused by any of the above.
- Cost of upgrading from an earlier version of Office (2003, 2007, 2010, 2011) see below
To renew or upgrade Microsoft Office, give us a call on 08 6365 5603 or email email@example.com
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can contact us here or call: