Office 365 Subscribers in Western Australia get a FREE computer service and health check if they renew their Office Subscription through the IT Guys (WA)*
You will pay the IT Guys (WA) exactly the same fee as upgrading directly from Microsoft which is currently:
Included in the above prices is the renewal of the subscription, FREE virus scan, FREE OS check, FREE Hardware Check, and FREE Anti-Virus Check
What is covered in the FREE computer service and health check
*To qualify for the FREE computer service and health check you will
- You must be an existing Microsoft Office 365 subscriber.
- You will need to make an appointment by phone of email to bring your computer, laptop, iMac or Macbook to our workshop in Subiaco and to leave it with us for a minimum 1 business day.
- Purchase a minimum 12 month renewal of Office 365 Personal, Home or higher through the IT Guys by Credit Card when dropping off the computer.
Charges NOT covered by the FREE Service and Health Check
- Cost to remove any found malware and computer viruses.
- Cost of supplying or installing Anti-Virus Software.
- Cost or repairing or updating OS (Operating System).
- Cost of repairing or replacing any computer hardware (RAM, HDD etc).
- Additional cost in updating Office subscription caused by any of the above.
- Cost of upgrading from an earlier version of Office (2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016) see below
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at email@example.com or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page