SENIOR COMPUTER TECHNICIAN/MANAGER JOB – Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia
HELP WANTED – SENIOR COMPUTER TECHNICIAN/MANAGER JOB – Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and supervising junior technicians and staff
- Training and Mentoring junior technicians and staff
- Business Development, Quoting and negotiating with clients and customers
- Receipt of customer equipment, triaging and documenting issues reported
- Diagnosis and repair of devices
- Diagnosis and resolution of software problems
- Accurate documentation and recording of all repairs
- Updating customers with work progress
- Liaising with vendor administrative and technical support
- Maintaining a clean, safe and professional environment
The Ideal Candidate
In this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 – 10 years experience working in a computer repair environment
- The maturity to manage yourself and junior staff, lead by example and take responsibility for their achievements and failures.
- Passion for New Technologies, Apple and Windows products
- Have a passion for customer service
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to solving problems
- Excellent write and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret service manuals and vendor materials
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional phone manner
- Maintain professional appearance
- Being enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Be eager to constantly learn, keep up to date with technology and maintain certifications
- Strong background of working with Apple products and OSx and the desire the obtain ACMT (APPLE CERTIFIED MACINTOSH TECHNICIAN) accreditation.
- Experience configuring, deploying and supporting Windows/Linux based Servers and PCs would be highly regarded
- Some off-site work may be required (so driving licence essential)
- Applicant must be currently residing in Perth with current work visa (not student or bridging) or residency
- The position will command a generous salary, phone, computer plus company car and incentives.
(Failure to meet application conditions we result in not making the shortlist.)
- Full CV required including previous work history, qualifications and hobbies. in PDF format
- Covering letter explaining while you feel you are suited to this role and reasons for leaving last or current position. In PDF format.
- Application by email only to email@example.com …any attempt to call or visit the office will not be looked upon favourably.