Let us manage your SME business servers
Gone are the days when SME’s could afford a dedicated IT member of staff to look after your companies IT infrastructure. The IT Guys support and maintain Apple, Microsoft Windows and Linux Server-based equipment for numerous Perth-based small/medium sized businesses and organisations.
We also supply complete server packages which include a custom-built server, operating systems, UPS, backup, anti-virus and anti-spam solution from trusted international vendors such as Apple, Dell, HP and IBM
Let us help you by providing the following
- Supply, installation and maintenance of Apple, Windows or Linux servers
- Onsite and remote access support
- User and file-access management
- Exchange email configuration and support
- Security and anti-spam software
- Backup systems and procedures
- Terminal server configuration and support
- Server recovery and rebuilds
- Scheduled maintenance checks and visits
- Assistance with migrations to new server-based software
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page