The IT Guys (WA) offer Computer Help and support services from our workshop, remote support or onsite support to Windows and Apple Computers and Networks with fully dual-qualified experts.
We also offer a FREE Computer “Triage” Service to Australian Seniors and Pensioners (see below)
We offer support in a number of ways, listed in order of costs (cheapest first):
- Workshop Repair (Subiaco, Western Australia)
- Remote Support (Worldwide)
- Mobile/Onsite Repair (Perth Metropolitan area)
- Business Computer Support (Callout and Workshop)
To enquire about any of our support services click on any of the links above to make an enquiry or an appointment.
If you have a simple one-off IT computer or IT related issue that requires resolving then you can simply do any of the following without any ongoing commitment:
- Call into our workshop in Subiaco and talk to a technician
Monday-Friday: 9AM to 5PM
Please lodge your job online before coming to the office.
By Clicking here. Once completed attend the office with your device.
- Call us on 08 6118 2601 and speak to a technician or leave us a message on our answering service (24 hour service) or
- Send us an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your problem
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please complete the form here before bringing your device or computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out by clicking here. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page