The IT Guys are your 24/7 “on-call” IT department that you only pay for when you need (PAYG)
We offer support in a number of ways, listed in order of costs (cheapest first):
- Workshop Repair (Subiaco, Western Australia)
- Remote Repair (Worldwide)
- Mobile/Onsite Repair (Perth Metropolitan area)
If you have a computer related issue in the first instance please either:
- Call into our workshop in Subiaco and talk to a technician
Monday-Friday: 9AM to 5PM
CLOSED: 25,26,27 Dec & Jan 1,27th 2020
- Call us and speak to a technician or leave us a message on our answering service (24 hour service) or
- Send us an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your problem
All our technicians are fully qualified by Microsoft and Apple and very easy to speak to. They are West-Aussies born and bred or speak English as a first language.
See also: Onsite Support Call Outs
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Alternatively click on the Green “Support” button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and leave a message.