Next Byte Nedlands has closed down
Perth’s oldest and largest independent Apple dealer bytes the dust
The IT Guys (WA) are the closest Apple Repair Specialist. Call us on 08 6365 5603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IT Guys (WA) have no connection with Next Byte Perth or any of their other offices, neither has any of our directors or employees.
- If you wish to contact Next Byte regarding previous dealings you have had with them, we suggest you contact their head office in Sydney.
- If you purchased any Apple product from Next Byte and it is still less than 1 year old or if you have purchased Apple Care, please contact your nearest Apple store located here.
- If you are having a problem with an Apple product and it is out of warranty and needs repairing, please bring to our office during normal office hours and we will carry out testing, internal examination or detailed investigation. There is a none refundable charge of $66 in advance which includes hardware testing and virus scanning and a detailed report including repair or replacement cost. We will contact you and discuss our findings with you before we carry out any repairs or replace any parts. If you decide not to go ahead with the repairs you will have no more to pay.
- We do not sell Apple peripherals, phones, tablets or computers. We suggest buying online directly from Apple or by visiting your nearest Apple Store located here.
- We can supply Advice, Training and assistance on using and configuring Apple and non-apple products at our Subiaco office in 15 minute increments (prices here) with a minimum 15 minute fee. Please call our office on 08 6365 5603 to arrange an appointment.
- FREE advice and assistance is available at your nearest Apple Store located here.
- We can also make site visits to your home or office. See below but we prefer you bring your equipment to our Subiaco offices and workshop for assessment and testing first and it will save you money.
As of September 2015, the majestic Next Byte offices on Stirling highway lie empty and up for lease. There was no announcement regarding the sudden closure and long term customers have been forced to google their nearest Apple repair center.
Western Australia is now the only state not supported by this National Organisation? Is Next Byte Nedlands a victim of high WA rents, running costs or just another signal of the end of the Mining boom?
Luckily for them, The IT Guys in Subiaco are as their closest alternative and we are happy to service their customers.
The IT Guys offices may not be as flash or palacious as the Stirling Highway premises but the IT Guys have always been able to beat Next-Byte hands-down in customer service and speed of service.
Need more help?
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at email@example.com or call:
Alternatively click on the Green “Support” button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and leave a message.