VoIP, Voice over Internet Protocol, Internet Telephony are all terms used to describe the delivery of voice communications over the internet instead of over the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
The adoption of VoIP is becoming more widespread amongst businesses due to technological advancements and the many benefits of the protocol:
- Cheaper Calls. Calls to mobiles, long distance and conference calls are cheaper.
- Free Calls. Calls between offices and telecommuters are free.
- Reduced Infrastructure Costs. The cost of dedicated phone lines is eliminated as the data network is also used for voice.
VoIP also presents a wealth of functionality enabling businesses to improve productivity, provide better customer service and operate more efficiently.
- Increased Mobility. Mobile staff can be reached anytime, anywhere on any device on the same office line number.
- Increased Productivity. Mobile staff and teleworkers can access full functionality of the business phone system regardless of location.
- Increased Efficiency. enables staff to access email, voicemail, faxes from any device and from any location.
The IT Guys are agents for Amcom and Amnet and can supply Amcom IP Tel, powered by BroadSoft, which gives you access to a comprehensive suite of advanced telephony and integration features, including the latest Unified Communication functions such as Instant Messaging, Presence, email and browser integration options.
Amcom IP Tel is delivered across our Intelligent Network, eliminating the hassle of dealing with isolated phone systems at different offices.
Connect with your colleagues and customers using secure, reliable communication from our range of Polycom phones.
IM + Presence
Experience faster information exchange when you securely connect with people in real-time using chat, buddy lists, user status and telephony integration.
A range of conferencing solutions from simple audio and video devices, virtual web and video tools, to high-definition conferencing.
Easily access IM, Presence, voice and video calling from mobile, tablet and desktop platforms, via a single user interface called Amcom UC-One.
Call + Contact Centre
A feature-rich, hosted call centre solution operating seamlessly across multiple sites via a simple desktop application.
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page