Telephone and Internet options in Australia
By 2021 most residential customers in Australia will have been moved off the traditional copper-line based ADSL internet services and onto wired or wire-less internet and telephone technologies. As an NBN Accredited Adviser, The IT Guys WA and Hybrid ICT can make that transition easier.
New Solutions for receiving Internet and Telephone calls in Australia
There are now 3 main ways to receive Internet and Telephone calls in Australia via:
- The NBN Network (National Broadband Network)
- Mobile Phone Network (3G, 4G, 5G) offered by major Telecomm’s companies such as Telstra, Optus, Vodaphone, TPG etc.
- Independent Telecomm companies (Fibre and Fixed Wireless)
See also, by clicking on the links below.
- Wireless Smart-Wired-Home solutions for small unit or apartment
- Wireless Smart-Wired-Home solutions for small homes
- Wireless Smart-Wired-Home solutions for medium sized homes
- Wireless Smart-Wired-Home solutions for large sized homes
- Wireless Smart-Wired-Home solutions for extra large sized homes with multiple floors
- Network and Internet Connection between Buildings
- Wi-Fi Troubleshooting
- Having Problems getting Internet and Wi-Fi throughout your home or office?
- Home Networking
Network Support Services
- Network Design & Consulting services
- Telephone and Internet Connections offered by NBN
- Telephone and Internet Connections offered via the Mobile Phone
- NetworksTelephone and Internet Connections offered via Independent Telecomm Companies
Need more help?
Covid-19 Update: Business as usual for workshop repairs, remote support and onsite support.
If you live in Western Australia, and you need any kind of computer help, please bring your computer to us at 315 Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Western Australia or call us out. You can email us at email@example.com or call:
For instant remote control sessions, follow the instructions found on this page